Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chera Comes to Alabama!!

I know this post is very late... but what can I say, it has been a very busy last couple of weeks. This post is dedicated to our wonderful friend, Chera's visit to Alabama. She took a few days to come to our part of the country right before her beautiful wedding. I cannot express how wonderful it was to have her all to ourselves. Chera and I grew up together (literally from my birth and on!) But since we have grown, life has taken over and we are not able to see each other anywhere near as much as we would like. She lives right outside of Boston now with her HUSBAND Eric and their very spirited dog, Lexi. While she was here, we were able to talk about the very close wedding details and she was able to spend a lot of time with Kaileigh. Chera is a wonderful Aunt to Kaileigh - she is very lucky to have her! We ate a lot of food and also had a champagne toast (with Nik's and my wedding flutes for good luck) to her wedding/marriage. We had a great time just hanging out. We can't wait for another visit - this time from Mr. and Mrs. Hunter!!!



Thanks for the visit Cher! We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment