Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Jamie!!

Happy Birthday to me!! I am 24 this year - and seemed to "grow up" all in one year! Last year at this time I was waitressing in New Jersey. Nik and I were married with three cats in our one bedroom appartment! In just one year, we moved far away, bought our first home, and became mommy and daddy! I couldn't be happier with where I am in life right now! I have the most loving husband who remains, to this day, my very best friend. And I have been given the most incredible gift, a beautiful, healthy daughter! I love my whole family, near and far. And, I still am so lucky to have the best group of friends in the world! I love you all and miss you all the time!

Today, for my birthday, Kaileigh and I went shopping with our friends Nicole and Madelyne. It was a great morning, and I can't wait till my little shopping buddy gets a little older and can do more than sleep through it! :) Later today, Nik and I are having some friends over for pizza and nik's homemade cheesecake! YUM!

Here is a picture of me and my #1 lady today... followed (of course) by some recent pictures of her highness!! Enjoy!




Mommy and Kaileigh after a fun day of shopping!

Aren't you jelous? I get to snuggle with this beauty!




Just chillin in her swing... another tool used towards the hope of a good night sleep!


Pretty little thing!



"I love you Daddy!"





3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday once again, Sweetie!
    These are magical times in your life :)
    Thanks for sharing and I hope you had a very happy day XOXO Auntie Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) i like the new background on here.
    2.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE! I LOVE YOU!!!
    3.) 5 days till i see you again!!

    ~Love Always~
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jamie! I hope you had a fantastic day shopping with your little girl!

    Love you,
    Cher

    ReplyDelete